- Natural Frequency = 12 ~ 18Hz
- Ideal decrease of height = 3mm
- Maximun decrease of height = 10mm
- Maximun capacity of shock absorption = 5G
- Zeta = 0,50
- Initial stiffness = 400Kgf/mm
- Average stiffness = 1250Kgf/mm
- Maximum stiffness = 3400Kgf/mm
Obs.: The stiffness difference occurs in according the automatic stainless steel mesh locking.
- Inferior base plate in stainless steel A316
- Mesh of inóx steel for reduction and damper
- Nuts and washers in satinless steel A316
- Approximate Weight: 12Kg
- Naval use in the suport os pipes (exhaust gas piping) that possess degrees of freedom in the six axes of movement (x, y, z, xx, yy and zz).
- Offshore structures.
- Work temperature up to 300ºC.
- Saturated atmospheres of oil.